We may store information about you in cookies (bits of information such as preferences which are stored on a user's computer) which we can access when you visit our site in future.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again.
www.nabis.police.uk cookies are not used to identify you personally.
You'll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
How cookies are used on www.nabis.police.uk
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our website
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you're visiting the site.
- We don't collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are. We also don't allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
To stop cookies being stored on your computer, please refer to your internet browser's instructions under 'Help'. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of our site.