Join Our Team And Use Your Talents
29th October 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NABIS) at the Central Teams office in Birmingham as Performance Analyst. You will be part of a diverse and committed Strategic Coordination team, reporting directly to the Performance Lead.
NABIS provides fast-time intelligence linked to the criminal use of firearms, linking firearms incidents across the UK to help develop a national understanding of the use, supply, importation and manufacture of illegal firearms.
NABIS plays a crucial part in UK policing as part of the NPCC's portfolio, and works with the police forces of England, Wales and Scotland as well as partner law enforcement agencies. NABIS is an independent national policing organisation but hosted by West Midlands Police (WMP) for financial and legal purposes.
- Develop data collection strategies with internal departments, external Police Forces and agencies to create products to support senior decision makers.
- Provide analytical support to the three areas of NABIS (Operational Support, Intelligence Cell and Forensics)
- Carry out projects, reviews, assessments and evaluations
- Develop frameworks using structured analytical techniques.
- Interpret performance against identified measures using performance tools, including Statistical Process Control (SPC) methodology.
- Report to senior management and decision making forums through written and verbal reports
- Undertake survey research, design questionnaires, analyse and interpret responses
- Participate in briefings, meetings, seminars and workshops, to gather present and exchange performance related information
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to the use and interpretation of published performance data.
- Work without direct supervision using own initiative.
For full details and application form please visit https://wmp.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/performance-analyst-nabis-1085
The closing date for applications is 16 November 2020.